1. A strawberry daiquiri is a refreshing drink.
Most of all, it appears to be an exotic dessert – and in fact, that is exactly how it tastes. With the frozen strawberry cheeky, we’re completely out of our minds.
Strawberry daiquiri recipe (with instructions).
- 3 cl white rum, to taste
- 1 cl strawberry syrup (optional)
- 3 cl sourmix
- frozen strawberries (about a handful)
Combine the ingredients in a blender, pour into a large glass, and garnish with a lime wedge.
2. The Mojito
The flavor is a perfect combination of sweet and fresh, and you won’t be able to detect any alcohol.
Mojito Cocktail (Recipe)
- 6 cl dark room in a dark room
- 4-6 mint leaves (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cane sugar (optional)
- 4 lima boat (lime boats)
- Aqua azure (sparkling water)
- Cubes of ice
Put the sugar, mint, and lime in the bottom of a tall glass and mash it up with a fork to extract the juice from the lime. Serve immediately afterward. Pour the rum and ice into the glass, then fill the glass with Danish water until it reaches the rim.
You can also enjoy this delectable beverage as an ice cream treat! You will find the instructions for making delectable mojito ice cream sticks right here.
3. A cosmopolitan woman
Cosmopolitan is always the right choice if you’re in doubt about what to order at the bar, according to the unofficial women’s bible (Sex and the City!).
The Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe
- 2 parts gin, 1 part vodka
- 2 parts cranberry juice, 1 part orange juice
- 1 del Cointreau (cognac)
- a squeeze of fresh lemon or lime juice
Combine all of the ingredients thoroughly and serve in a martini glass filled with ice.